WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Nick Boardman scored in the 98th minute to give the Williams College men's soccer team a 3-2 overtime win over Hamilton on Wednesday.
The Continentals' Aidan Wood scored his second goal of the game with 2 minutes, 30 seconds left in regulation to force OT.
Wood scored the game's first goal in the first three minutes. Demian Gass tied it for the Ephs, and Liam Bardong gave Williams a 2-1 lead early in the second half.
Michael Davis needed to make one save to earn the win in goal.
Williams (5-3-4, 3-2-2 NESCAC) is at Bowdoin on Saturday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Williamstown Fire District Voters to Select New Board Members
- Lenox Girls, Boys Win Western Mass Crowns
- Lenox Girls Win State Championship
- Williamstown Declines to Say Whether U.S. Attorney Sought Pot Agreement
- Mount Greylock School Committee OKs Multipurpose Building
- Q&A: Julia Bowen Featured at Women in Business Event