NEW LEBANON, N.Y. -- Alex Sotek and Abby Seyerlein each won a pair of events Friday to lead the New Lebanon girls swim team to its first win over Mount Anthony in more than 13 years, a 56-35 decision.
Sotek won the 100-yard butterfly in 1 minute, 4.35 seconds and the 100 backstroke in 1:05.56.
Seyerlein won the 500 freestyle (7:23.25) and the 100 breaststroke (1:35.80).
Natasha Kopek won a pair of events for the Patriots: the 50 freestyle (28.65) and the 100 free (1:05.55).
Mount Anthony’s boys won their dual meet with the Tigers, 43-37.
Anthony Mazzola won a pair of events for the Pats. He won a contested 100 breaststroke in 1:13.95 and an uncontested 200 individual medley in 2:36.63.
New Lebanon’s Liam Buckenroth won the 500 free (6:32.86) and the 100 back (1:21.05).
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Wahconah's Huban Scores 1,000th in Dramatic Fashion, Leading Comeback Win
- McGuire Sets Drury All-Time Scoring Mark, Scores 52 in Narrow Win
- Lenox Girls, Boys Win Western Mass Crowns
- Lenox Girls Win State Championship
- Lenox Boys, Girls Win Western Mass Titles
- Hoosac Valley Golfers Repeat as Western Mass Champions