Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Williamstown, 5:30 p.m.
Clark Art Institute Fellow Susan Sidlauskas presents the free lecture "John Singer Sargent and the Matter of Paint" in the auditorium, located in the Manton Research Center. Sidlauskas teaches the history and theory of modern art at Rutgers University, where she also co-directs a research seminar on the Medical Humanities at the Center for Cultural Analysis. She is at work on a study of the medical portrait.
Williamstown, 10:30 a.m.
The Clark Art Institute invites artists of all skill levels to participate in a series of three free drawing classes, offered on Fridays, Jan. 11, Feb. 8 and March 8. The hour-long classes will be held in the Manton Study Center for Works on Paper. Space is limited to 12 participants; reservations are required. To reserve, call 413-458-0524.
- League of Women Voters dinner
- Sunday Breakfast - Benefit Dancecapade School of Dance
- Winter Lighthouse Paint & Sip for Mt Greylock Girls Basketball
- Miracle on South Division Street
- Volkswagen presents: Warren Millerís Face of Winter (2018)
- The Tragedy of King Richard the Second
- Dec, 11 - Inside Molecules
- Dec, 11 - Williams Seniors Receive Mitchell, Rhodes, Schwarzman Scholarships
- Nov, 07 - Adopt-An-Eph
- Nov, 05 - Biggest Little Challenge 2018
- Oct, 05 - It?s Mountain Day!