Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Great Barrington, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
W.E.B. Du Bois’s connection to rivers lends new meaning to his achievements in civil rights and social justice. Organizations throughout Berkshire County will pay tribute to the Great Barrington native with readings, poetry, and musical offerings. Festivities take place in recognition of Du Bois’s final resting place in Accra, Ghana, and the anniversary of his burial ceremony on August 29, 1963. FREE WHERE: W.E.B. Du Bois River Park, River Walk, 20 River Street, Great Barrington, MA 01230 WHO (Lead Sponsors): River Walk/Great Barrington Land Conservancy, Clinton Church Restoration, and NAACP Berkshires CONTACT: Rachel Fletcher, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gbriverwalk.org Phone: 413‐528‐3391 Reception at the former Clinton A.M.E. Zion Church, 9 Elm Court.
- 12th Annual Super Bowl Pancake Breakfast
- Lanesborough Public Library Book Group
- Leg Mania
- Candidate talk
- 'The Art of Warner Bros. Cartoons'
- 'Moments to Remember'
- Jan, 13 - Innovating Change
- Dec, 09 - The Feeling of Williams
- Dec, 04 - A Genuine Storyteller
- Oct, 14 - Mountain Day 2019
- Oct, 11 - It?s Mountain Day! 2019