Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Lenox, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
It’s our first annual dog parade. You and your furry friend are encouraged to dress up and strut your stuff! Prizes will be awarded for Best Literary Costume, Cutest Costume, Best Hand-Made Costume, and Best Matching Costume. Free, 11:00 a.m. Registration recommended. The Mount, 2 Plunkett Street, Lenox, Massachusetts 01240-0974 413-551-5111
North Adams, 5-7 p.m.
All Saints Berkshires Episcopal Church will be hosting it third annual Veterans Day Dinner at their parish hall, located at 59 Summer St. This free event is open to all veterans and a guest. Following the dinner in the parish hall, a service of thanks and remembrance will be held in the church.
- WORLD PREMIERE- A Pilgrimage of Hope
- “The Shakers at Hancock through Songs, Stories, and Objects.”
- “Blessed Are The Peacemakers - music of Armenia and the Armistice”
- 'Tragedy at Sandy Hook School'
- Haunted Hike
- Homeschool STEAM Day
- Talk on national parks
- Oct, 05 - It?s Mountain Day!
- Sep, 12 - Breaking the 4th Wall
- Aug, 08 - Serious Entertainment
- Jul, 05 - Shifts in the Supreme Court
- Jul, 05 - A Complicated History