Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
New York, 8 p.m.
The Ghent Playhouse presents “A View from the Bridge,” a classic America tragedy by celebrated playwright Arthur Miller, directed by Aaron Holbritter. This landmark drama has timely themes concerning family, immigration and the American Dream. “A View from the Bridge” runs March 29-April 14. Tickets are on sale now at www.GhentPlayhouse.org. When a working class family in Brooklyn learns of the destitution of their two immigrant cousins, they take them in. When one of the cousins falls for the family’s young niece, “A View from the Bridge” at the Ghent Playhouse, 6 Town Hall Place in Ghent, NY, runs Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 29-31, April 5-7 and 12-14. Friday and Saturday performances begin at 8:00pm, while Sunday matinees begin at 2:00pm. Tickets are $22 general admission, $17 members, and $10 students. To order tickets, visit GhentPlayhouse.org or call 1-800-838-3006. For more information, visit GhentPlayhouse.org or call 518.392.6264.
- Jim Wettland Memorial Breakfast - Benefit Shriners Hospitals For Children, Springfield
- Axel Strauss, violin - Williams College Visiting Artist Series
- Chamber music concert
- BNF Family Fun Fest!
- North Adams Public Schools Pre-Kindergarten Screening
- Arthur Miller’s “A View from the Bridge”
- 2019 East Coast Snocross Championships
- Mar, 18 - Track Champions
- Mar, 12 - Alumni Receive Scholarships
- Mar, 11 - Highlighting Sustainability
- Feb, 22 - One Issue at a Time
- Dec, 11 - Inside Molecules