Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
North Adams, 8 p.m.
Submarines crash, station wagons run out of gas, and a human pyramid saves the day in "The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!," a 1961 screwball comedy about the Cold War. The star-studded cast “propelled” the film to Best Picture at the Golden Globes. Mass MoCA sponsors the screening at the Harriman-West Airport. Tickets are sold at the gate and are $14 per car, $7 for adults, and $3 for kids under 12. The rain date for the event is Aug. 27. B.Y.O.C. (bring your own chair), but don’t B.Y.O.B. (full bar on-site).
- Londonís National Theatre in HD:
- Life and Times at Music Inn
- Readsboro Arts Summer Concerts
- Hot Summer Swing
- Suffragist portrayal
- Nursing job fair
- Horse Show
- Jul, 24 - WCMA?s Summer School
- Jun, 30 - Math Games
- Jun, 29 - A Longstanding Commitment
- Jun, 13 - Rauschenberg: Art & Archives
- Jun, 06 - Two Scoops of Ephs