Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Williamstown, 9 a.m.
The Clark Art Institute welcomes the public to free weekly yoga classes with instructor Devin Kibbe of North Adams Yoga every Monday morning through Aug. 28. Classes will be held on the Fernández Terrace adjacent to the Clark Center. No registration is required. Suitable for all levels of experience, the classes feature traditional and inspired yoga poses focused on improving strength and mobility. Recommended for ages 14 and up. Dress in comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat. Rain cancels.
- Londonís National Theatre in HD:
- Life and Times at Music Inn
- Readsboro Arts Summer Concerts
- Hot Summer Swing
- Suffragist portrayal
- Nursing job fair
- Horse Show
- Jul, 24 - WCMA?s Summer School
- Jun, 30 - Math Games
- Jun, 29 - A Longstanding Commitment
- Jun, 13 - Rauschenberg: Art & Archives
- Jun, 06 - Two Scoops of Ephs