Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Great Barrington, 5:30 p.m.
Sore neck' Sore back' How we sit, how we drive and how we spend our screen-time impacts our body far more than we might imagine. Dave provides clear and concise info on how our bodies get worn down by the way we treat them and how to make simple practical changes to alleviate 80% of the stress we put them through. Presented at the Great Barrington Mason Library. This program is free and open to the public.
- Comedic Opera
- Williamstown Historical Museum annual meeting, talk
- Williamstown Historical Museum grand opening
- Poetry reading
- Berkshire Pride Festival
- Film about Michelangelo
- World War I talk
- Jun, 13 - Rauschenberg: Art & Archives
- Jun, 06 - Two Scoops of Ephs
- Jun, 02 - Reaching New Heights
- May, 22 - A Physical Connection
- May, 04 - The Art and Craft of Subtitles