Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Lee, 7 p.m.
Lee High School will host a Safe and Sound Schools Presentation of "Tragedy at Sandy Hook School." Speakers will offer a parent's perspective (Michele Gay), a survivor's perspective (Natalie Hammond) and law enforcement's perspective (Dan Jewiss).
Vermont, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Southern Vermont College will host an open house for prospective students and their families to learn about the programs of study, athletic opportunities, campus life, financial aid, and scholarships. The event includes tours of campus including the Healthcare Education Center and Laumeister Art Center. Advance registration for the Open Houses is strongly encouraged and can be done online.
- WORLD PREMIERE- A Pilgrimage of Hope
- “The Shakers at Hancock through Songs, Stories, and Objects.”
- “Blessed Are The Peacemakers - music of Armenia and the Armistice”
- 'Tragedy at Sandy Hook School'
- Haunted Hike
- Homeschool STEAM Day
- Talk on national parks
- Oct, 05 - It?s Mountain Day!
- Sep, 12 - Breaking the 4th Wall
- Aug, 08 - Serious Entertainment
- Jul, 05 - Shifts in the Supreme Court
- Jul, 05 - A Complicated History