He hasn't been alone — some four dozen of his relatives and in-laws are interred around him. But the Clark family cemetery has been little noticed since the last Clark was buried there nearly 90 years ago.
It was in 1765 when the town officially became a town. And soon after a group of local farmers decided they needed a church.
In the living room of William Bradley's farm house on October 2, 1767, St. Luke's Episcopal was founded.
The historic Walker House has found new life.
Allegrone Companies just completed a $1.5 million renovation of the building, which most recently served as a bed and breakfast, to create eight high-end rental units.
The distinctive rose, or circular, window in All Saints Episcopal Church is back in place after three months of reconditioning and repairs.
First installed 77 years ago, the frame holding the 13 stained-glass pieces in place was showing the signs of significant deterioration.