Fall Foliage Festival Leaf Hunt 2015
NORTH ADAMS, Mass. — The annual Fall Foliage Leaf hunt has begun, and the committee has released the first set of clues.
Colored paper leaves are hidden throughout the area and participants must solve the clues in order to find the leaves and win a prize.
The leaves are well hidden and the committee suggests persons search thoroughly to find them. When a leaf is found the person must sign their name on it and return it to Pedrin's Dairy Bar on Curran Highway to claim the prize. One prize per household please.
There is also a phantom leaf hunt for homebound residents. Those participating in the phantom leaf hunt must send a postcard with their name address phone number and the answer to the clue to the Peggy Oleskiewicz, 264 Sand Springs Road, Williamstown, MA 01267.
In the event of a tie, the earliest postmark will determine the winner. Only mailed postcards will be accepted.
If there are any unsolved clues a second set will be released. This event will conclude on Oct. 16; no leaves will accepted after this date. At the conclusion, answers to the clues along with the names of the winners will be announced. Prizes for the event are generously donated by area merchants.
Second set of clues
These phantom leaves haven't been found yet
2. Deposits and withdrawals
3. Founded in 1937 for education
7. You cannot play at this "park"
9. Something old, something older
11. Bless them all, RIP
14. 2nd original 13 flyer
15. Trailside pusher
16. Retirement, here I come
Second set for Phantom Leaf
First set of clues:
2. Small town bring$ "6" together
3. Climbing or knowledge?
4. SUMMER or spring blossoms?
6 no BCD or F here
7. Monumental moolah?
8. Before the Empire Struck Back
9. Gold, Myrrh, Frankincense
10 Walt's Ferry Stop
11. Ketchum, Bullock, Clark Memorial Park
12. No ocean sound, hmm
13 Nashville Flow
14 Bluegrass and Syrup modified me
15. No use till winter
16 World upon your shoulders
Phantom leaf hunt clues:
1. I was called an outdoorsman, but that I was not, now I am the county cat's offspring.
2. In the "center" of it all, you could enjoy our "famous" Friday, fish and chips or a quick beer with the buddies,
but urban renewal took it away from us.
3. I was a "hot" spot for dining and special occasions. Now, I am lonely and empty sitting on a very "cold" spot.
Tags: Fall Foliage,