|2012 - 2013|
MT. GREYLOCK BOYS SOCCER
- Nov 09 - Mount Greylock Boys, Girls Beaten by Belchertown
Nathan Majumder scored on a second-half penalty kick to cut the lead to 2-1, but Nathaniel Fournier headed in a corner kick to provide the final margin of victory.
- Nov 05 - Mount Greylock Boys Soccer Reaches Semi-Finals
"We talked at half-time about coming out and not giving up that goal — really trying to put the game to bed." — Blair Dils
- Nov 03 - Majumder's Bicycle Kick Takes Down Athol
Senior captain Nathan Majumder had two goals and an assist, including a thrilling bicycle-kick goal late in the first half, to lift No. 4 Mount Greylock to a 3-0 win over No. 13 Athol in the Division 2 Western Mass. tournament on Saturday night.
- Oct 28 - Monument Snaps Greylock's County Win Streak
The Monument Mountain boys' soccer team scored three goals in the final 11 minutes of the game, running away with a 4-1 home win over Mount Greylock in the regular season finale on Sunday afternoon.
- Oct 25 - Mounties Handle Braves, Clinch Division Crown
Senior Nathan Majumder scored three goals in the first 20 minutes of the game, paving the way for the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team's 5-2 win over Taconic and helping the Mounties clinch the North Division title on Thursday.
- Oct 22 - Greylock Boys Earn Third Straight Shutout
Sophomore Eric Hirsch and senior Nathan Majumder each scored goals, while senior goalie Sean Houston collected his third straight shutout in the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team's 2-0 road win over Wahconah on Monday.
- Oct 20 - Mounties Continue to Roll in Win over Generals
Senior captain Nathan Majumder scored his sixth goal in the last three games, finding the back of the net once in each half to give the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team a 2-0 road win over Pittsfield on Saturday.
- Oct 17 - Majumder Hits Milestone in Win over Devils
Senior Nathan Majumder netted his third hat trick of the season on Wednesday, pushing him over the 100-point mark for his career and leading the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team to a 4-0 home win over Drury.
- Oct 15 - Greylock's Late Rally Beats Monument
Down 1-0 in the final 10 minutes of the game, the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team got a pair of goals from Jonah and Nathan Majumder, the last of which came with 12 seconds left on the clock to clinch the Mounties' 2-1 win over Monument Mountain on Monday.
- Oct 10 - Mounties Play Tough in Loss to Worcester North
The Mount Greylock boys' soccer team played tough against Division 1 Central Mass. champion Worcester North on Wednesday, but a late goal by Derrick Acheampong was the difference in the Polar Bears' 1-0 win over the Mounties.
- Oct 08 - Lenox Rallies to Earn Draw with Greylock
Trailing 1-0 at halftime, the Lenox boys' soccer team received a goal from senior Alex Bennett midway through the second half to give the Millionaires a 1-1 road tie against Mount Greylock on Monday.
- Oct 06 - Mounties Drop First Game in Loss to Amherst
A counter-attack goal by Brandon Vazquez in the 60th minute was enough to give Division 1 Amherst a 2-1 road win and hand the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team its first loss of the 2012 season.
- Oct 04 - Greylock Blanks Taconic, Clinches Playoff Berth
Senior midfielder Nathan Majumder collected his second hat trick of the season, while his brother Jonah, a defender, notched his first varsity goal to lead the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team to a 4-0 road win over Taconic on Thursday.
- Oct 02 - Kershaw Scores Twice in Mounties' Win
Eighth-grader Felix Kershaw scored a pair of goals in the first half, helping the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team to a 4-0 victory and its second win over Hampden Charter School in a week.
- Sep 28 - Greylock Wins Close Game with Lee
The Lee defense gave the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team some issues but, in the end, the Mounties' used a first-half goal by senior Nathan Majumder to pull out a 1-0 win on the road on Friday.
- Sep 24 - Warriors Strike First, but Mounties Prevail
The Mount Greylock boys' soccer team gave up its first goal in five games against Wahconah on Monday. Although the defense wasn't perfect, the Mounties' offense more than made up the difference in a 4-1 victory at home.
- Sep 21 - MG Boys Capture Fourth Straight Shutout
After a sluggish start, the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team caught Pittsfield with a three-goal flurry in a six-minute span, pushing the Mounties to a 4-0 win at home on Friday night.
- Sep 14 - Mounties Strike Early in Win over St. Joe's
Sophomore Grant Raphael scored the first of his two goals in the first minute of play, helping to spark the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team to a commanding 7-0 home win over St. Joe's on Friday afternoon.
- Sep 11 - Greylock Finds a Way Past Hoosac
Senior Nathan Majumder's goal off an assist from freshman Benni McComish in the ninth minute was enough for the Mount Greylock boys’ soccer team to earn a hard-fought 1-0 win over Hoosac Valley on Tuesday.
- Sep 07 - Mounties Finish Well in Win over Lenox
Senior captain Nathan Majumder led a precise Mounties' attack, scoring a goal and recording three assists in the Mount Greylock boys' soccer team's 4-0 win at Lenox on Friday night.