NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Nick Waterman scored 11 points Wednesday to lead Waterman's Excavating to a 27-25 win over Frank Field Contracting in the John Giorgi Summer Basketball League.
Paul Oparowski Jr. scored 10 to lead Frank Field.
In Wednesday's other game, Lawrence Carrier scored 17 and pulled down eight rebounds to lead Flynn & Dagnoli/Kingsbread in a 61-41 win over RJ's Taxi.
Sedale Jones and Joe Wiggins backed up Carrier with 11 an 10 points, respectively.
Hayden Bird scored a game-high 18 for RJ's Taxi.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New Two-Vehicle Crash on Mass Ave Injures Four
- New North Adams Committee Reviewing Mechanism for Legal Opinions
- PopCares Cancer Charity Has Helped Nearly 900 People
- North Adams Airport Commission Finalizes Restaurant RFP
- North Adams Police Arrest Suspect in Armed Robberies
- Northern Berkshire Coalition Forum Envisions 'Inclusive Development'