NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Joseph Porricelli homered, tripled and drove in four runs Saturday to lead the North Adams SteepleCats to a 14-9 win over the Newport Gulls in New England Collegiate Baseball League action at Joe Wolfe Field.
Kyle Brennan had a triple and a double in an 18-hit North Adams attack.
Matt Koperniak went 2-for-6 with an RBI.
Daniel Corvo earned the win on the mound, allowing three hits and one run in four innings of relief work.
North Adams (20-12) is back on the road for three straight starting with Sunday afternoon's game at Winnipesauke in Laconia, N.H.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New North Adams Library Look Into Cariddi Beacon
- New Helping Hands Founder Gathers Group to Tackle Homelessness
- New McCann Scores High on MCAS Tests
- Northern Berkshire United Way Kicks off 2019-20 Campaign
- Election 2019 Debates & Candidate Forums
- North Adams Fire Partners With Red Cross for Home Preparedness Campaign