LACONIA, N.H. -- The Winnipesaukee Muskrats earned a double-header sweep of the North Adams SteepleCats in New England Collegiate Baseball League on Sunday.
In Game One, Winnipesaukee hit three home runs Sunday to earn a 5-3 win.
Shane Muntz homered and drove in three runs for the 'Cats, who got a pair of hits from Andrew Pedone.
In the nightcap, the Muskrats got a couple more homers in a 9-8, come-from-behind win.
Winnipesaukee scored two runs in the bottom of the seventh. Jake Coro scored the winning run on a stolen base.
Joseph Porricelli hit his fourth homer of the summer in the loss, which also saw Matt Koperniak double in a run.
North Adams (20-14) visits the Valley Blue Sox on Monday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Northern Berkshire United Way Kicks off 2019-20 Campaign
- Election 2019 Debates & Candidate Forums
- North Adams Fire Partners With Red Cross for Home Preparedness Campaign
- Walmart Preparing Space for Online Grocery Pickup
- Magical Wings Herald Unique Airlift for Dragonflies
- Berkshire Sheriff's Special Olympics Humvee Push Comes to North Adams