NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Men's division playoffs got underway on Monday in the John Giorgi Summer Basketball League with Flynn & Dagnoli/Kingsbread and Swish advancing in their respective divisions.
In the A Division, Shaq Ardrey scored 16 points, and Dave Wellington and Joe Wiggins each scored 12 to lead Flynn & Dagnoli to a 70-63 win over Yard Work by Dan.
Lavante Wiggins scored 10, grabbed five rebounds and blocked a shot in the win.
Yard Work by Dan got a game-high 17 points from Tank Roberson. Isaac Percy scored 13, and Quincy Davis and Keko McCardel added 11 and 10, resepectively.
Keith Czubryt scored 14 points and collected nine rebounds to lead Swish to a 40-36 win over iBerkshires.com in the B Division playoffs.
Brandon Hurst scored 11 for iBerkshires.
On Tuesday night, the high school division title game is set to tip off at 6:30 when Drury meets Monument Mountain. The game will be played at Noel Field but moved to the Armory in the event of rain.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Trustees Tour Conditions at North Adams Library
- Jack's Hot Dog Contest Crowns Local Champ, Raises Charity Funds
- North Adams Peebles Store Changing Name, Focus
- 'Guardians' Sculptures Being Removed from Natural Bridge Park
- Planning Board Recommends Zoning Change for Former Church Lot
- Berkshire Business Interns Recognized for Summer Efforts