NEW LEBANON, N.Y. -- Emma Avenia won two events Monday to lead the Taconic Hills girls swim team to a narrow, 42-39 win over New Lebanon.
Avenia won the 200-yard freestyle in 2 minutes, 16.06 seconds and the 500 free in 6:25.17.
Alex Sotek earned a pair of wins for the Tigers, taking first in the 100 butterfly (1:05.97) and 200 individual medley (2:24.17).
Taconic Hills also won the boys meet, 45-33.
Liam Buckenroth was a double-winner for New Lebanon, taking the 200 free (2:20.85) and 500 free (6:18.53).
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- MIAA Sets Winter Sports Start Date at Dec. 14, Moves Wrestling to Spring
- State Guidelines Won't Allow Wrestling, Cheer Competitions for 2020-21...
- MIAA Cancels Winter Postseason Tournaments
- McLaughlin Medals as Wahconah, Mount Greylock Tie for County Title
- MIAA's COVID-19 Task Force Releases Fall Sports Modifications
- MIAA Board Approves Calendar that Shifts Football to February, Nixes Fall...