MONTPELIER, Vt. -- Landon Willeman allowed one run over five innings Sunday to pitch the North Adams SteepleCats to a 10-3 win over Vermont in New England Collegiate Baseball League play.
Willeman struck out five, walked two and allowed three hits before turning the ball over to the bullpen.
Thomas Gavello went 2-for-4 with a double and a pair of RBIs to lead a 10-hit North Adams attack.
Lucas Donlon and Charles Middleton each had a pair of hits for the SteepleCats.
North Adams (5-5-2) takes a two-game winning streak into Tuesday evening's home game against Keene, N.H., at Joe Wolfe Field.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Comfortable Temperatures, Thunderstorms in Store For The Rest of the Week
- New North Adams Council Looks to Revive Colorful Crosswalks
- County Cultural, Entertainment Venues Get $9M in SBA Grants
- State Accepts North Adams Smart Growth Application
- North End Edges North Berkshire Squad at La Festa Baseball Exchange
- Four Women Running for North Adams Mayor