PITTSFIELD, Mass. — With the addition of Christine Arace, CPA to the firm of Fenton Quinn PC, the firm has changed their corporate name to Killeen Arace & Quinn, PC.
Christine Arace has joined Ryan Killeen and Sheri Quinn as managing partners of the Firm. Killeen Arace & Quinn PC now has four CPA's, which also includes William Fenton, and eight support staff members.
Killeen Arace & Quinn, PC specializes in tax preparation services, which includes corporate, individual, non-profit and trust returns, along withAssurance and Advisory services; bookkeeping, accounting and Quickbooks/Sage assistance.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Pittsfield Panel Approves 10-Year TIE for Tyler Street Firehouse
- Pittsfield Board Grants Special Permit for Carr Hardware Window Art
- Ben Downing Holds Campaign Launch Event at Dalton Farm
- Tails Wag for New Pittsfield Dog Park
- Pittsfield Draws City Council, School Committee Ballots
- Pittsfield Halloween Parade Canceled, Trick or Treat Is On