LACONIA, N.H. -- The Winnepesaukee Muskrats scored three runs in the top of the eighth to earn an 8-5, extra-innings win over North Adams in the first half a Saturday double-header and went on to win the nightcap, 4-0, for the sweep.
In the opener, Brandon Hylton homered for the SteepleCats, who got a pair of hits apiece from Jon Kozarian and Charles Middleton.
In Game 2, three Winnepesaukee pitchers held North Adams to a total of three hits.
The SteepleCats (21-17-2) slipped to third place in the New England Collegiate Baseball League North Division.
North Adams Sunday goes to Moneplier, Vt., to take on the Mountaineers.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- North Adams Council Will Wait to Fill Two Seats at Election
- North Adams Schools Invest in Smartboard Technology
- Update: MCLA Campus Police Arrest Student After Active Shooter Threat Alert...
- McCann Tech Unveils School Building Upgrades
- Recollections of 9/11: North County
- North Adams Mayoral Debate Scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 16