DANBURY, Conn. -- Joseph Skarad went 3-for-4 with a pair of home runs, and the Danbury Westerners hit six home runs in five innings to complete a double-header sweep of the North Adams SteepleCats on Thursday night.
The Westerners exploded for 16 hits in a 16-9 win in the nightcap, which also saw Ryan Galanie and William Binder homer for North Adams.
In Game 1, Danbury won, 13-11, Hank Thomas, who went 4-for-4 with a pair of homers and six RBIs en route to a three home run night.
Dixon Black and Trey Ciulia-Hall each homered for the SteepleCats in that loss.
North Adams (10-32) finishes the regular season in Bristol on Friday night and at home against the Valley Blue Sox on Saturday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Mass MoCA, North Adams Seek Study on Downtown Connections
- Fall Foliage Festival Leaf Hunt Second Clues 2022
- MCLA Alumni Recognized for 'Outstanding' Service to Community, College
- Weekend Outlook: Fall Foliage Week
- North Adams Part of National Opioid Treatment Study
- North Adams Emergency Services Respond to Package, Coolant Leak