ADAMS, Mass. — Nomination papers are still available for the upcoming May 6 election.
The following positions will be voted on:
• Moderator, one year term
• Two selectmen, three year terms
• Treasurer-Collector, three year term
• Assessor, three year term
• Board of Health member, three year term
• Board of Health member, one year term
• Planning Board member, five year yerm
• Two library trustees, three year terms
• Housing Authority member, five year term
• Cemetery Commission member, three year term
• Redevelopment Authority member, five year term
• Northern Berkshire Vocational Regional School Committee member, three year term
• Two Adams-Cheshire Regional School District member, three year terms
In addition, each precint elects 10 members for three year terms, in addition to filling any yearly vacancies. Currently, there are openings in all precincts.
Forms are available at the town clerk's office at Town Hall, which is open between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Papers must be returned to the Board of Registrars by March 18 at 5 p.m. Candidates for Town Meeting seats need 10 certified register voter signatures from their precinct. Candidates for other positions need 50 signatures of registered voters.