EAST WINDSOR, Conn. -- The Berkshire Lacrosse (grades 4-6) travel team for girls in grades 4 to 6 recently competed in the Fall Lax Jam.
The Berkshire squad held its own in four competitive games against teams from Boston, New York and New Hampshire. Berkshire was led offensively by Enjelah Haeckner, Shay Kozlowski and Ella Kroboth while Maggie Vittum and Lilly Jenkins were defensive standouts. Berkshire also received strong play in goal from LiNayah Gregory, Keira LaCasse and Kroboth.
Berkshire Lacrosse competes in off-season tournaments during the summer, fall and winter and offers open enrollment for each season. Berkshire Lacrosse also operates the Pittsfield Girls Lacrosse program during the traditional spring season. For more information, contact Jeff Murray at 413-441-9904.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Greylock Federal Credit Union Reopens Kellogg Street Branch
- Hoosac Valley Golfers Repeat as Western Mass Champions
- Pittsfield at-Large City Councilor Candidates Answer Questions
- Community Development Board Denies Marijuana Dispensary Extra Parking
- Pittsfield School Committee Concerned With Teacher Retention
- Berkshire County Kids' Place Gala Celebrates Courage