EAST WINDSOR, Conn. -- The Berkshire Lacrosse (grades 4-6) travel team for girls in grades 4 to 6 recently competed in the Fall Lax Jam.
The Berkshire squad held its own in four competitive games against teams from Boston, New York and New Hampshire. Berkshire was led offensively by Enjelah Haeckner, Shay Kozlowski and Ella Kroboth while Maggie Vittum and Lilly Jenkins were defensive standouts. Berkshire also received strong play in goal from LiNayah Gregory, Keira LaCasse and Kroboth.
Berkshire Lacrosse competes in off-season tournaments during the summer, fall and winter and offers open enrollment for each season. Berkshire Lacrosse also operates the Pittsfield Girls Lacrosse program during the traditional spring season. For more information, contact Jeff Murray at 413-441-9904.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New Pittsfield School Officials Affirm Decision on Braves' Replacement
- Pittsfield School Cafeteria Workers Seek Answers on Employment
- DA's Office, Pittsfield Schools Collaborate on Early Intervention Grant
- Pittsfield City Council Passes Capital Budget for FY21
- Pittsfield Receives State Funds For Shared Streets And Spaces Projects
- Berkshire United Way, Miraval Offer Getaway to Essential Worker