BOSTON, Mass. -- Elizabeth Welch and Brianna Hill each scored a goal to lead the Williams College women's hockey team to a 2-0 win over Stevenson Sunday in the championship game of the Codfish Bowl tournament.
Marissa Anderson made 14 saves to earn the shutout win in goal.
Williams (4-3) travels to Elmira on Sunday.
GENESEO, N.Y. -- Cnnor Kucharski scored two third-period goals for Williams to break a 4-4 tie and send the Ephs to a 6-4 win over SUNY-Geneseo.
Tyler Scott scored twice in the second go give Williams a 4-3 lead, but Geneseo tied it midway through the third with a power play goal.
Kucharski then scored with assists from Jack Forrest and Will Somers with 7 minutes, 28 seconds left. Kucharski tacked on an empty-net goal in the final minute to provide the final margin.
Williams (5-1) is at Hamilton on Friday.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Albertus Magnus built a 13-point lead at half-time and held on for a 76-63 win over Williams.
Alex Stoddard scored 15, and Cole Prowitt-Smith added 14 to lead the Ephs.
Williams (4-2) hosts Fitchburg State on Tuesday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Williamstown Housing Trust Decides on Ask to Community Preservation...
- Williamstown Youth Center Receives Donation of 25 Tablets
- Something for All Ages at Williamstown's Annual Holiday Walk
- Support Group Helps People Deal With Loss
- Williamstown, Great Barrington Join 'Fair Saturday' Celebration
- Mount Greylock Committee Recognizes Top Scholar, Reorganizes