WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Mikaela Topper scored 18 points and grabbed eight rebounds to lead the Williams College women's basketball team to a 59-50 win over Middlebury on Saturday.
Four Ephs finished in double figures. Maggie Meehan scored 11, and Katie Brule and Maddy Mandyck added 10 apiece.
The Ephs (14-5, 3-2 NESCAC) host Conn College on Friday.
MIDDLEBURY, Vt. -- Jack Farrell scored 21 points to lead Middlebury (17-2, 3-2) to an 84-66 win over Williams.
Cole Prowitt-Smith and Henry Feinberg scored 13 and 12, respectively to lead Williams.
The Ephs (9-9, 2-3) go to Conn College on Friday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Bowdoin's Julia Surgenor scored in the first minute of overtime to give the Polar Bears a 5-4 win over Williams.
Elizabeth Welch scored twice in the third period to bring Williams back from a 4-2 deficit and force OT.
Marissa Anderson stopped eight shots in Williams' goal.
The Ephs (9-5-3, 6-3-1) go to Conn College on Friday.
BRUNSWICK, Maine -- Jack Forrest recorded a hat trick to lead Williams to a 5-1 win over Bowdoin.
Evan Ruschil made 36 saves to earn the win in net.
The Ephs (11-4-1, 8-2) host Conn College on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- New Williams Inn Combines Food & Brew for Youth Center Benefit
- Williamstown Needs Candidates for May's Town Election
- Mount Greylock Likely to Stay with Winter/Spring Vacation Weeks
- Veteran Spotlight: Williamstown Couple Find Career, Each Other, in Army
- No Hazards Identified in Air Testing at Mount Greylock School
- 'Venting Issues' Force Closure of Mount Greylock Regional School