PITTSFIELD, Mass. — The City of Pittsfield will hold a virtual spring art contest open to city youth and adults.
The contest is being held in lieu of the city’s annual Eggstravaganza Egg Scramble which will not be held this year due to ongoing COVID-19 health and safety protocols.
The contest features a coloring category with two separate submissions for youth in Pre-K and K-2 grades. The contest will also accept original art submissions in the following three
categories: grades 3-6, teens, and adults (18 and older).
Entries for each contest will be accepted now through Sunday, March 28.
Each winner will receive a cash prize and will be featured on the Pittsfield Parks and Recreation Facebook page on Friday, April 2.
A link with additional information and contest rules is available on the home page of the city website, cityofpittsfield.org.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Pittsfield Parks Commission Endorses Plan to Rid Parks of Campers
- Pittsfield Parks Commission Continues to Support Springside Pump Track
- Pittsfield Man Facing Murder Charges in North Street Shooting
- Methuselah Closed Until Further Notice for COVID-19 Complaints
- Berkshire Roots Celebrates 4/20 With Music, Food, Garcia Line
- Great Barrington Dispensary Combines Art, Equity, 'Luxury' Cannabis