GREAT BARRINGTON, Mass. — Ross Vivori of North Adams has been appointed as the town's principal assessor.
"Ross will lead the town through a period of transition as we upgrade and convert our assessment software systems and as we change our tax billing from twice-yearly to quarterly," said Town Manager Mark Pruhenski. "We welcome Ross to Great Barrington."
He began working with the town April 5.
Most recently he worked simultaneously as principal assessor for the city of North Adams and the towns of Clarksburg and Lanesborough. He has departed those positions and will work full-time in Great Barrington.
With over a decade of experience in municipal assessing, Vivori holds a bachelor of science in business management from MCLA. He is a Massachusetts Accredited Assessor and is a member of the Massachusetts Association of Assessing Officers.
He also serves as vice president of the Berkshire County Assessors Association.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- That 'Championship' Season: Wahconah Girls Complete Quest for Perfection
- Wahconah's Maria Gamberoni Sets School's All-Time Scoring Mark
- Maria Gamberoni Scores 1,000th Point in Wahconah Girls' Win
- Berkshire County's Tentative Winter Sports Season Takes Shape
- Mount Greylock, Wahconah Skiers Kick Off Season
- MIAA Sets Winter Sports Start Date at Dec. 14, Moves Wrestling to Spring