GREAT BARRINGTON, Mass. Town property owners can watch for their first quarter FY22 real estate tax bills in early July, with payments due by Aug. 2.
These bills will be mailed by June 30 and include payment stubs for both the first and second quarter FY22 taxes. Second quarter bills are due Nov. 1, but can be paid early if property owners wish to do so.
The new quarterly tax billing system was approved by voters at the 2020 Annual Town Meeting. The upcoming tax bills include real estate and personal property tax invoices.
Great Barrington was one of the last remaining cities/towns in the commonwealth with bi-annual billing.
Questions can be directed to the Town Collector's office: (413) 528-1619 ext. 2201
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Building Owner Charged with Arson in Great Barrington Fire
- Agricultural Commissioner Visits Southern Berkshire Farms
- Great Barrington Fire Department To Expand EMS Services
- Gritty Great Barrington Comes Back to Win District Title
- Taconic's Sixth-Inning Rally Secures Second Straight State Crown
- Taconic's Pitching Depth Keys Fourth Straight Sectional Title