GREAT BARRINGTON, Mass. -- Hundreds of youth soccer players were at Monument Mountain Regional High School on Sunday for the annual Monument Cup 3-on-3 tournament.
Championships were decided in six different age groups after a day of round-robin play followed by finals on the varsity field.
In the 14-and-under girls division, the Williamstown Rush Hour defeated the Berkshire Hills Hot Shots in the title match. For the U14 boys, the New Marlborough Blue Lightning beat the Berkshire Hills Black Panthers for the crown.
Dalton's U12 girls won a title by defeating the Williamstown Coyotes in the final. In the U12 boys, the Berkshire Hills All Starz beat the Great Barrington Rampage in Sunday's final.
Dalton also picked up a title in the U10 girls division, where it beat the Lenox Wildcats in the final. In U10 boys action, it was Adams United over Williamstown Ajax in the final.
Photos from this event here.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Lenox Wins Western Mass Golf Crown
- Great Barrington Pollinator Gardens To be Installed
- Mielke Confections to Open Second Shop in Historic Stockbridge
- Carr Hardware Expanding With the Purchase of Lee Hardware
- LitNet Celebrates 30th Anniversary of Literacy and Advocacy
- Governor, State Officials Mark 'Last Mile' Connections in Becket