NORTH ADAMS, Mass. -- Sarah Batra and Priscilla Singleton-Eriyo each scored 12 points Sunday to lead the Williams College women's basketball team to a 90-43 win over MCLA.
Kristie Zator scored 23 to lead the TrailBlazers (2-6), who travel to Anna Maria on Thursday.
Williams (4-1) is at Skidmore on Tuesday.
CANTON, N.Y. -- Nate Karren scored 23 points and grabbed nine rebounds to lead Williams to a 50-47 win over St. Lawrence.
Williams (5-0) hosts RPI on Tuesday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Quinn Dawson scored a pair of goals and added an assist to lead Williams to a 6-1 win over SUNY-Cortland.
Sophia Da Dilva stopped 36 shots to earn the win in goal for Williams (2-2), which hosts Conn College on Friday.
GENESEO, N.Y. -- Stefan Miklakos scored his second goal of the game midway through overtime to give SUNY-Geneseo a 4-3 win over Williams.
Sean Clarke had a pair of assists, and Evan Ruschil stopped 36 shots for Williams (1-3), which goes to Tufts on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Williams College Commits $5 Million to Fire Station Project
- Williamstown Planning Board Talks 'Cottage Court' Bylaw
- Williamstown Rural Lands to Purchase Oblong Road Parcel
- Williamstown Receives Half-Million Dollars in CPA Fund Requests
- Calvert Scores his 1000th, Wahconah Holds Off Drury
- Williamstown Dispensary Still Aims to Sell Medical Cannabis