SALEM, Va. -- The University of Chicago men's soccer team scored twice in the second half Saturday to earn a 2-0 win over William in the championship game of the NCAA Division III tournament.
Ben Diffley made six saves for Williams (10-2-11), which generated one shot on goal.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Babson outcored Williams, 17-8, in the fourth quarter to earn a 59-56 win.
Arianna Gerig scored a game-high 22 points for Williams (5-3), which hosts Smith on Wednesday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Melanie Conca scored a pair of goals to lead Conn College to a 5-1 win over Williams.
Christina Halloran scored, and Amanda Lackmann made 30 saves for Williams (2-4, 1-3 NESCAC), which hosts Nazareth on Tuesday.
NEW LONDON, Conn. -- Connor Tobin and Jarin Sutton each had a goal and an assist to lead Williams to a 4-1 win over Conn College.
Evan Ruschil made 30 saves to earn the win in goal for Williams (3-3, 2-2), which goes to Amherst on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Williamstown Community Preservation Committee Faces Shortfall
- Williams College Commits $5 Million to Fire Station Project
- Williamstown Planning Board Talks 'Cottage Court' Bylaw
- Williamstown Rural Lands to Purchase Oblong Road Parcel
- Williamstown Receives Half-Million Dollars in CPA Fund Requests
- Calvert Scores his 1000th, Wahconah Holds Off Drury