PITTSFIELD, Mass. — Entrepreneurship for All Berkshire County will celebrate the nine graduates of the 2023 Spring Accelerator Program and award nearly $7,000 in seed capital at their Showcase and Gala at Hot Plate Brewing Company on Thursday, June 8 at 5:30pm.
Entrepreneurship for All Berkshire County (EforAll) began its seventh Accelerator in February 2023 and will celebrate the nine businesses who have completed this intensive program. They spent 12 weeks learning from experts on a variety of topics about business. With the help of 27 volunteer mentors, the entrepreneurs have developed their plans to build and sustain their businesses.
The ceremony will feature pitches from nine graduates, a speech presented by one of the graduating cohort members, and distribution of the $7,000 prize pool. Prior to the ceremony, the graduates have been invited to table and showcase their businesses as well as sell goods between 5:30pm and 6:30pm. The ceremony will begin at 6:30pm.
The event will begin at 5:30pm on Thursday, June 8.
- New Pittsfield Draws Ballot Positions for November Election
- Pittsfield ZBA Grants Casella Permit for Waste Transfer Facility
- Mayor Tyer Recognizes BEAT for International Award
- Pittsfield Police Honor K9 Partners in New Monument
- Popup & Catering Company Brings the Smoke to UpStreet
- Collaboration Key to Housing, Hunger Solutions Say Local Leaders