Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Clarksburg, 7 - 11 AM
Join the Clarksburg Fire Company for a Pancake Breakfast. When: Sunday, November 17th, 2019 7:00am - 11:00am Where: Clarksburg Senior Center 712 W Cross Rd Tickets: $7.00 for Adults $4.00 children under 12.
Lanesborough, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Please join us for a day of crafts, food, raffles and more! Free admission. Pierogies available for purchase. Craft fair at Lanesborough Elementary School, 188 Summer Street, Lanesborough. Proceeds to benefit the Lanesborough-New Ashford Scholarship Fund
Pittsfield, 5 to 7 p.m.
UNICO will be sponsoring a Pasta Dinner for the Eagle Santa Fund at Hillcrest Academy 400 Columbus Ave from 5:00 to 7:00PM. Thanks to past support the Eagle Fund has been able to provide a much needed program to families in need. Tickets are still $10.00 for Adult, $25.00 for families and $5.00 for Senior Citizens and children. Checks can be made payable to the Eagle Santa Fund 75 South Church Street. Pittsfield.MA 01201.
- Volunteer fair
- Natural History Conference
- Ornament-making workshop
- Hoop shoot contest
- Sage City Symphony Fall Concert
- Art and Politics Film Series
- The Songs of Sammy Cahn and Jule Styne
- Oct, 14 - Mountain Day 2019
- Oct, 11 - It?s Mountain Day! 2019
- Sep, 13 - From Soccer to Rugby, Kristi Kirshe ?17 Excels
- Aug, 13 - Garfield House One of Two Passive Houses in State
- Jul, 30 - Assets for Artists