Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
Lanesborough, 7 p.m.
We will be reading and discussing "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens. Copies of the book will be available to borrow at the library (if you don't have a Lanesborough Library card, any C/W MARS member library card will work). Free, no registration required. Lanesborough Public Library is located at 83 North Main Street in Lanesborough. We are at the back of the Town Hall building. Parking is available next to the library and on the other side of Town Hall (entrance between Town Hall and the Mobil Station). Call us at 413-442-0222 with any questions
- 12th Annual Super Bowl Pancake Breakfast
- Lanesborough Public Library Book Group
- Leg Mania
- Candidate talk
- 'The Art of Warner Bros. Cartoons'
- 'Moments to Remember'
- Jan, 13 - Innovating Change
- Dec, 09 - The Feeling of Williams
- Dec, 04 - A Genuine Storyteller
- Oct, 14 - Mountain Day 2019
- Oct, 11 - It?s Mountain Day! 2019