Music | Other | School Events | Sports / Outdoors | The Clark | Theater | Night Life | Business
|Post your event|
North Adams, 5:30 p.m.
The Northern Berkshire Community Coalition will host a program titled “What Do I Say? How to Talk to Your Kids About Sex and Sexuality” at the Holiday Inn Berkshires. Parents and interested community members will hear from local positive youth development workers and health educators from Tapestry and the Elizabeth Freeman Center. The program will include a presentation by Katrina Mattson, Health Services Manager for Tapestry in Berkshire County, who will give an interactive presentation geared toward parents about how to talk to youth about sex and sexuality. Tapestry provides comprehensive community-based health care to adults and teens, and works in some area schools to deliver sex education curriculum and reproductive health information to students. The event is free.
- 12th Annual Super Bowl Pancake Breakfast
- Lanesborough Public Library Book Group
- Leg Mania
- Candidate talk
- 'The Art of Warner Bros. Cartoons'
- 'Moments to Remember'
- Jan, 13 - Innovating Change
- Dec, 09 - The Feeling of Williams
- Dec, 04 - A Genuine Storyteller
- Oct, 14 - Mountain Day 2019
- Oct, 11 - It?s Mountain Day! 2019