VAL DI NON, TRENTINO, Italy -- Two Mount Greylock Regional School graduates and a current Mountie Saturday earned medals in the junior division at the World Snowshoe Championships.
Mount Greylock student Jacqueline Wells was first female across the finish line, crossing in 24:15.93. Her sister, Mount Greylock grad and Williams College freshman Lilliana Wells, finished in 25:50.42.
In the male division, Mount Greylock alumnus Owen Brandriss was 10th across the line in the 5-kilometer race in 22 minutes, 14.22 seconds.
The winner, Jeremiah Vaille of Denver, finished in 19:32.90.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- New Baker: State Told Johnson & Johnson Ramping Up Vaccine Production
- Williamstown Board to Receive Training on Communicating with Constituents
- Williams College Investigating 'Unsafe Party'
- Williamstown DIRE Committee Member Running for Select Board
- Pool Testing in Lanesborough-Williamstown Schools Yields Negatives
- Effective Monday, a Little More of State's Economy to Open Up