LENOX, Mass. -- Allen Heights Veterinary Sunday defended its title at the Josh Billings RunAground Triathlon.
The team of bicyclist Josh Lipka, paddles Tom Keefe and Ben Pigott and runner Steve Monsulick finished in 2 hours, 17.35 seconds.
They finished just less than 12 minutes ahead of the runner up, The Boss's Maine-ly Mass-ive Men. That quartet of A.J. Piper, Kevin Boss/Dave Vandorpe and Shawn Rumery finished in 2:29.14.
The first four-woman crew across the finish line was Bike, Buoys and Bolt. Mary Howell, Denae Dostal/Amy Thornton and Stephanie Mollison placed 186th overall in 3:30.41.
In all, 375 teams and individual posted times in the 43rd annual event.
The ironman division was won by Kent Lemme, who covered the course in 2:38.33.
The ironwoman title went to Emma Ellsworth in 3:36.39.
Results are available here.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
Main Street Hospitality Announces COVID Compliance Officer And New Housekeeping Partnership
- MIAA's COVID-19 Task Force Releases Fall Sports Modifications
- MIAA Board Approves Calendar that Shifts Football to February, Nixes Fall...
- State Outlines Modifications Needed to Make Fall Sports Happen
- MIAA Board: No Fall Sports Until Sept. 14 at the Earliest
- Neal Announces CARES Act Grants for Cultural Organizations
- Taconic Boys Reach Third Straight State Final