DALTON, Mass. -- The Lenox girls fifth- and sixth-grade travel team Sunday won the Dalton CRA Robert “Boog” Powell Memorial Basketball tournament.
Lenox had to play four games to the earn the championship. On Friday, it beat Mount Greylock 34-15. Then it played the Golden Knights on Saturday and won, 30-10.
On Sunday morning, Lenox played Mount Greylock again and won, 37-15. It played Dalton in the finals and won, 40-20.
The Lenox team includes Madeleine Hennessey, Autumn Biernacki, Charlie Keator, Grace Julieano and Akshara Muthavarapu, Chloe Parsenios, Katie Shove, Claire O’Brien, Evelyn Julieano and Dayna Ackerman.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- McGuire Sets Drury All-Time Scoring Mark, Scores 52 in Narrow Win
- Professionals Look To Establish Global Cyber Security Chapter In Western...
- Dalton Fifth-Grader Embraces School Project to Aid Children's Hospital
- Lenox Girls, Boys Win Western Mass Crowns
- Lenox Girls Win State Championship
- Lenox Boys, Girls Win Western Mass Titles