DALTON, Mass. — As part of the effort of "Staying Connected to Our Community," the Community Recreation Association's (CRA) Rotary Interact Group will be holding a Food Drive on Sunday, June 13, from 9 am to 12 pm to benefit neighbors in need.
Donations collected during the drive will support the St. Agnes and the United Methodist Church Food Banks in Dalton and The First Congregational Church Food Bank in Hinsdale.
For safety, canned goods or non-perishable food items should be left at the curb in front of the Community House at 400 Main Street, Dalton. Once you safely return to your vehicle, a member of our team will collect your donation.
The drive will be held rain or shine.
For more information, please contact the CRA at 684-0260 or visit daltoncra.org.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- 'Dangerous' Dalton Bridge Not Chosen for Federal Infrastructure Bill
- Taconic's Sixth-Inning Rally Secures Second Straight State Crown
- Taconic's Pitching Depth Keys Fourth Straight Sectional Title
- Mount Greylock Girls Claim Western Mass Tennis Title
- Pittsfield's Nda Wins 100; County Squads Sweep D2 Mile Relays
- Dalton Approves New Solar Incentive for Low-Income Residents