DALTON, Mass. — The Community Recreation Association has extended the nomination deadline for the Gib Kittredge Memorial Award, which will be presented at the 27th annual Gib Kittredge Auction and Awards Ceremony in August.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, April 23.
The award is given annually to an individual who has shown "outstanding service and the spirit of generosity" to the CRA, its community programs and events, according to a press release.
Nomination forms are available on the CRA website or at the CRA front desk. Nominations can be submitted by mail to CRA, 400 Main St., Dalton, MA 01226, or emailed to CRA Office Manager Taylor Vreeland at email@example.com.
For further information, call 413-684-0260 or visit daltoncra.org.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- That 'Championship' Season: Wahconah Girls Complete Quest for Perfection
- Wahconah's Maria Gamberoni Sets School's All-Time Scoring Mark
- Dalton Select Board Taps Strout for Police Chief
- Maria Gamberoni Scores 1,000th Point in Wahconah Girls' Win
- Berkshire County's Tentative Winter Sports Season Takes Shape
- Mount Greylock, Wahconah Skiers Kick Off Season