DELHI, N.Y. -- Cole Prowitt-Smith scored 24 points Sunday to lead the Williams College men's basketball team to a 74-67 win over SUNY-Delhi.
Nate Karren had a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds, and Dalton's Brandon Roughley scored four for Williams (5-0), which hosts Worcester State on Thursday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Oswego State answered an early Williams goal with three straight to earn a 3-1 win and a weekend sweep.
Jacob Monroe scored in the seventh minute for Wiliams, which got 29 saves from Cole Sandquist.
Williams (2-2) continues a six-game homestand against Conn College on Friday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Mount Greylock School Committee Advances Natural Grass Playing Field Plan
- Williamstown's Community Preservation Committee Facing Four Applications
- County Protests Counter Christian Nationalism, Support Democracy
- Williamstown Resident Injured, Dog Killed in Traffic Incident
- Williamstown Fire District, Architect Still Without Contract
- Williamstown 2021: An Interim Kind of Year