CLINTON, N.Y. -- Ellia Chiang scored in overtime Saturday to lead the Williams College women's hockey team to 2-1 win over Hamilton.
Meghan Halloran scored in the first period and assisted on Chiang's game-winner.
Chloe Heiting stopped 29 shots to earn the win for Williams (3-2, 2-2 NESCAC), which hosts William Smith on Saturday evening.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Jacob Monroe scored with 3 minutes, 26 seconds left in the third in Willims' 5-4, comeback win over Tufts.
Mitchell Pelletier scored three minutes earlier to erase a 4-3 lead for the Jumbos, who had scored four straight.
Nick Altmann, Niko Karaminis and Sean Clarke scored for Williams, which got 26 saves from Cosimo Lazzarino.
Williams (3-2, 3-0) goes to Middlebury on Sunday.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Maggie Meehan scored 21 points to lead Williams to a 63-56 win over Babson.
Maddy Mandyck and Ryan Taylor scored 13 points apiece.
Williams (4-4) goes to Smith on Tuesday.
MIDDLETOWN, Conn. -- Nate Karren scored 25 points to lead Williams to a 69-60 win over Wesleyan.
Cole Prowitt-Smith and Jovan Jones scored 15 and 10, respectively, in the win.
Williams (7-0) hosts Union on Thursday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Mount Greylock School Committee Advances Natural Grass Playing Field Plan
- Williamstown's Community Preservation Committee Facing Four Applications
- County Protests Counter Christian Nationalism, Support Democracy
- Williamstown Resident Injured, Dog Killed in Traffic Incident
- Williamstown Fire District, Architect Still Without Contract
- Williamstown 2021: An Interim Kind of Year