Great Barrington Community Preservation Committee to Review Funding
- $200,000 for the town's Affordable Housing Trust Fund, for down payment and rental assistance for buyers or residents living in Great Barrington.
- $50,000 in pre-development funds to support Construct's proposed affordable housing development at the former Eagleton School on Route 23.
- $350,000 for the Southern Berkshire CDC's pre-development costs related to additional affordable housing development at 100 Bridge St.
- $250,000 for exterior historic restoration of 343 Main St. (former home of Berkshire Community College) by The Alander Group, which is planning commercial redevelopment of the property.
- $25,000 for engineering and design work on the Castle Street pedestrian underpass. This amount does not include construction costs.
- $500,000, to be paid over a 15-year bond, for Memorial Field Improvements, including new backstop, dugouts, fences, and accessibility improvements.
- $7,000 for aquatic vegetation assessment of Lake Mansfield.
- $35,000 for McAllister Wildlife Refuge restoration.