GAMBIER, Ohio -- David Wang scored in the 83rd minute Sunday to send the Williams College men's soccer team to a 1-0 win over Kenyon and a berth in the NCAA Division III Final Four.
Nick Boardman assisted on the goal at 82 minutes, 19 seconds of the match.
Ben Diffley made one save to earn the win in goal for Williams (9-1-11), which will face the University of Mary Washington on Dec. 1 in Salem, Va., in the national semi-finals.
WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Maddy Mandyck recorded a triple double Sunday to lead Williams to a 56-40 win over Stevenson.
Mandyck led all players in points (13), rebounds (16) and blocks (12) in the victory.
Williams (3-0) goes to Springfield College on Tuesday.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- Penny Social, Non-Profit Fair Returns at Williamstown's Holiday Walk
- Williamstown Rural Lands Gets Rights on Oblong Road Property
- Williamstown Fire District Outlines Green Elements of Proposed Station
- Lenox Boys Win State Title; Mount Greylock Boys Second
- Frontier a Tall Order for Mounties in State Title Match
- County's Cross Country Runners Head to State Meet Saturday