LENOX, Mass. — William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty announced that Real Estate Salesperson Danielle "Dani" Giulian has joined the firm's Lenox brokerage.
Bringing a background in sales and finance, Giulian became an agent in 2019 after first entering the real estate industry in a support role in 2015.
The Pittsfield resident has become a strong advocate in the local real estate community. She serves on the Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Board of Directors as well as the Berkshire Realtors Government and Affairs Committee.
"I am excited to welcome Dani to the firm and to our brokerage, where her passion for real estate and the community will be a key differentiator," said Stephanie McNair, brokerage manager for William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty in Lenox. "I know our clients throughout the region will benefit significantly from her dedication, organization and highly responsive approach to client service."
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- High School Swimmers Battle Mother Nature, One Another
- Calvert Scores his 1000th, Wahconah Holds Off Drury
- Lenox VFW Voice of Democracy Essay Winner and Runner Up
- Guillotte Scores 1,000th in Win Over Lenox
- Lenox Boys Win State Title; Mount Greylock Boys Second
- Frontier a Tall Order for Mounties in State Title Match