- Oct 27 - Chicopee Boys Down Drury
Griffen Wrisley had a hat trick Friday to lead the Chicopee boys soccer team to a 10-1 win over Drury in the Blue Devils’ season finale.
- Oct 25 - Drury Boys Face Uphill Battle in Non-Qualifier Bracket
The Amherst boys soccer team earned a 9-0 win over Drury on Wednesday at MCLA in a game that had the Blue Devils’ coach questioning the PVIAC’s scheduling of games for teams that do not qualify for the Western Mass tournaments.
- Oct 23 - Bond Scores Four to Lift Blue Devils in Road Win
Jorge Bond scored four goals, and the Drury boys soccer team earned its fourth win in a row, a 7-1 victory over Putnam Vocational on Monday.
- Oct 21 - Beauchamp's Hat Trick Leads Drury in Road Win
Myles Beauchamp scored three goals Saturday to lead the Drury boys soccer team to a 5-4 win over Renaissance.
- Oct 19 - Drury Boys Find Scoring Touch Late in Year
Dom Duteau scored midway through the first half to unleash an offensive barrage for the Drury boys soccer team in a 6-0 win over Putnam Vocational on Thursday.
- Oct 17 - Drury Rallies Late to Top Commerce
Drury’s Matt Howland scored his first varsity goal in the 74th minute to break a 4-4 tie and send the Blue Devils on to a 6-4 win over Commerce on Tuesday.
- Oct 16 - Ware Boys Soccer Shuts Out Drury
Ware’s Connor Moody had a goal and an assist, and the visitors jumped on top early in a 4-0 win over Drury on Monday.
- Oct 14 - Beauchamp Hat Trick Lifts Drury to First Win
Myles Beauchamp recorded a hat trick, and the Drury boys soccer team scored four times in the second half Saturday to earn a 5-2 win over Springfield Commerce.
- Oct 09 - Hoosac Valley Boys Blank Drury
The Hurricanes scored two second half goals and stopped two Drury penalty kicks in the last six minutes to earn a season sweep of their rivals, their seventh shutout win and an 8-2-1 record this fall.
- Oct 06 - Cellana Leads Hornets Past Drury
Rocco Cellana scored a goal early in the second half to break a scoreless tie, and the McCann Tech boys soccer team went on to a 3-0 win over Drury on Friday.
- Oct 02 - Pierce, Sullivan Lead Taconic Boys Past Drury
Julius Pierce and Zachary Sullivan Monday each scored a pair of goals to lead the Taconic boys soccer team to a 6-0 win over Drury.
- Sep 27 - Ware Boys Down Drury
Owen McKeever scored a pair of goals Wednesday to lead the Ware boys soccer team to a 5-0 win over Drury.
- Sep 20 - Beauchamp Scores as Blue Devils Earn Tie
Myles Beauchamp scored the tying goal midway through the second half as the Drury boys soccer team Wednesday earned a 1-1 tie against Renaissance.
- Sep 19 - Rohlfs Scores Four as Hurricanes Down Drury
Dylan Rohlfs scored four goals Tuesday to lead the Hoosac Valley boys soccer team to an 8-0 win over Drury.
- Sep 12 - Westfield Tech Boys Shut Out Drury
Westfield Tech’s Isaac Ribeiro scored off a corner kick midway through the first half to break a scoreless tie, and the Tigers went on to a 3-0 win over Drury on Tuesday.
- Sep 11 - Sullivan Leads Taconic Boys Past Drury
Zachary Sullivan scored a pair of goals Monday to lead the Taconic boys soccer team to a 7-0 win over Drury.