- Mar 17 - Berkshire County Basketball All-Stars Meet at Boys and Girls Club
Pittsfield High’s Da’Sean Brown hit his second half-court shot of the fourth quarter Friday to cap a 108-83 win for the South All-Stars in the Berkshire County Basketball Officials All-Star Game at the Boys and Girls Club.
- Feb 20 - Paulo Friere Boys Knock Out McCann Tech
Emmanuel Cruz scored 19 points on Monday to lead the Paulo Fiere boys basketball team to a 73-46 win over McCann Tech in the quarter-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class C tournament.
- Feb 10 - Mazza, McCann Tech Roar Past Tigers, into State Tourney
The McCann Tech boys basketball team punched its ticket for the state tournament by punching out Westfield Tech with a 16-0 fourth quarter run in a 57-43 Senior Night win.
- Feb 09 - Pathfinder Boys Come Back to Beat McCann Tech
Cody Ostigay scored 24 points Thursday to lead the Pathfinder boys basketball team to a 55-52 win over McCann Tech.
- Feb 07 - Ullrich Leads Way as Eagles Qualify for State Tourney
Michael Ullrich scored 24 points, and the Mount Everett boys basketball team Tuesday rode a big second quarter to a 63-37 win over McCann Tech.
- Feb 03 - Ludlow Pulls Away Late to Top McCann Tech
The Ludlow boys basketball team Friday broke open a back-and-forth game with a 19-2 fourth quarter run en route to a 55-42 win over McCann Tech.
- Feb 01 - Mazza, McCann Tech Come Back to Beat Westfield Tech
Walter Mazza scored 16 points, and Jacob Howland scored 13 Wednesday to lead the McCann Tech boys basketball team to a 48-47 come-from-behind win over Westfield Tech.
- Jan 31 - Duggan Boys Again Edge McCann Tech
Eli Roman scored 22 points Tuesday to lead the Duggan Academy boys basketball team to a 55-50 win over McCann Tech.
- Jan 27 - McCann Tech Grinds Out Narrow Road Win
Jacob Howland scored 17 points Friday, and the McCann Tech boys basketball team ground out a 56-53 win over Hampden Charter East.
- Jan 24 - Balanced Attack Lifts Hornets Past Smith Voc
The McCann Tech boys basketball team Tuesday outscored Smith Vocational, 23-10, in the fourth quarter to earn a 64-50 victory and its third straight win.
- Jan 17 - Jacob Howland Leads Hornets in Win at Lee
Jacob Howland hit five 3-pointers on his way to a 19-point night as the McCann Tech boys basketball team earned a 63-53 win at Lee.
- Jan 12 - Howland, Hornets Catch Eagles in Fourth Quarter
Jacob Howland scored 29 points Thursday to lead the McCann Tech boys basketball team to a 59-58, come-from-behind win over Mount Everett.
- Jan 11 - Last-Second Shot Trips McCann Tech Boys on Road
Riley Intrator beat the buzzer Wednesday night to give the Smith Academy boys basketball team a 36-35 win over McCann Tech.
- Jan 09 - Ludlow Boys Top McCann Tech
Braeden Schwartz scored 22 points Monday to lead the Ludlow boys basketball team to a 52-35 win over McCann Tech.
- Jan 06 - Howland Scores 17 to Lead McCann Tech Past Hampden Charter
The McCann Tech boys basketball game Friday took care of business at home against Hampden Charter, 63-29.
- Dec 22 - Duggan Boys Edge McCann Tech
Jaylen Edwards scored 13 points Thursday to lead the Duggan boys basketball team to a 41-38 win over McCann Tech.
- Dec 19 - McCann Tech Boys Down Hampden Charter
Jacob Howland Tuesday scored 13 points to lead the McCann Tech boys basketball team to a 51-35 win over Hampden Charter.
- Dec 12 - Eric Rougeau Leads Hornets in Home Opener
Eric Rougeau scored 14 points Monday to lead the McCann Tech boys basketball team to a 47-33 win over Pioneer Valley Christian School.
- Dec 09 - Mount Everett Boys Open Year with Tourney Title
The Mount Everett boys basketball team Friday used a balanced scoring attack to build a big lead and held off a furious comeback effort by McCann Tech to take a 51-42 win in the championship game of the Eagles Holiday Classic at Franklin Tech.
- Dec 08 - McCann Tech Boys Reach Tournament Final
Jacob Howland scored 19 points Thursday to lead the McCann Tech boys basketball team to a 55-51 win over Franklin Tech in the first round of the Eagles’ season-opening invitational.