- Mar 11 - 2,000-Point Scorer Too Much for Lee Girls in Quarters
Career 2,000-point scorer Bri Frongillo Friday scored 48 points to lead the third-seeded Hopedale girls basketball team to a 60-29 win over Lee in the quarter-finals of the Division 5 State Tournament.
- Mar 08 - Maloney's 46 Lift Lee into Elite Eight
Caroline Maloney drained 11 3-pointers and scored 46 points Tuesday to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 67-53 win over Douglas in the Sweet 16 of the Division 5 State Tournament.
- Mar 04 - Lee Girls Stymie Granby in Tourney Win
Caroline Maloney led the way with 16 points for the Lee girls basketball team in Friday's state tournament opener.
- Feb 26 - Hoosac Valley Girls Top Lee to Claim Western Mass Title
In front of a packed crowd at MCLA's Campus Center Gymnasium, The Hoosac Valley High School girls basketball team raised the Class-D Western Massachusetts Championship plaque after a 61-40 win over Lee High School.
- Feb 23 - Maloney, Lee Girls Set Date with Hoosac Valley in Final
Caroline Maloney scored 24 points Wednesday to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 52-35 win over Mount Everett in the semi-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class D regional tournament.
- Feb 21 - Maloney, Defense Key Lee's Tourney Opening Win
Caroline Maloney scored 23 points Monday to lead the second-seeded Lee girls basketball team to a 69-35 win over Duggan in the Western Massachusetts Class D tournament.
- Feb 16 - Maloney, Lee's Defense Too Much for Hornets
Caroline Maloney scored 11 of her game-high 13 points in the second quarter to help the Lee girls basketball team overcome a small deficit en route to a 44-27 win over McCann Tech on Wednesday night.
- Feb 14 - Monument's Higgins Scores 26 in Win over Lee
Evi Higgins scored 26 points Monday to lead the Monument Mountain girls basketball team to a 67-42 win over Lee.
- Feb 12 - Maloney Leads Lee Past McCann Tech
Caroline Maloney scored a game-high 21 points, and the Lee girls basketball team held McCann Tech to 14 second-half points to earn a 48-36 win on Saturday.
- Feb 10 - Lee Girls Win Sixth Straight
Emma Puleri scored 15 points, and the Lee girls basketball team Thursday won its sixth straight, a 55-37 victory over Southwick.
- Feb 08 - Lee Girls Hand Easthampton its First Loss
The Lee girls basketball team pulled away late to earn a big win over Easthampton on Tuesday night.
- Feb 05 - Lee's Defense Smothers Renaissance
Caroline Maloney scored 14 points, and the Lee girls basketball team held an opponent to a season low in a 57-17 win on Saturday.
- Feb 02 - Lee Girls Start Strong, Win Third Straight
The Lee girls basketball team Wednesday stormed out to a 24-10 first quarter lead en route to a 65-28 win over Southwick.
- Feb 01 - Brown's Career Night Leads Lee Past Mount Everett
Carina Brown scored 19 points Tuesday to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 61-31 win over Mount Everett.
- Jan 30 - Maloney, Defense Key Lee's Road Win
Caroline Maloney scored 16 points Sunday to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 39-25 win over Pope Francis.
- Jan 25 - Lee Girls Fall to Easthampton in Defensive Battle
Lauren Morse scored 14 points Tuesday to lead the Easthampton girls basketball team to a 32-29 win over Lee.
- Jan 24 - Emma Puleri, Lee Girls Stop Pope Francis
Emma Puleri scored 16 points to lead three Wildcats in double figures Monday as the Lee girls basketball team defeated Pope Francis, 61-32.
- Jan 21 - Hoosac Valley Girls Down Lee to Go to 9-1
Averie McGrath scored 11 points, and Rylynn Witek added 10 Friday to lead the Hurricanes to a 52-23 win over Lee.
- Jan 20 - Drury Girls Come Back in Fourth to Top Lee
Kayla McGrath Thursday scored 10 points in a balanced attack for Drury, which scored 20 points in the fourth quarter to take a 49-42 win from Lee.
- Jan 18 - Emma Puleri Lifts Lee Girls Past Renaissance
Emma Puleri scored 20 points Tuesday to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 52-34 win over Renaissance.
- Jan 04 - Emma Puleri Leads Lee Girls Past Ware
Emma Puleri scored 23 points Tuesday to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 37-21 over Ware.
- Dec 28 - Puleri, Brown Lead Lee Girls Past Mohawk Trail
Emma Puleri scored 17 points Tuesday to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 61-29 win over Mohawk Trail.
- Dec 16 - Emma Puleri Leads Lee to Win in Opener
Emma Puleri scored 15 points, and the Lee girls basketball team jumped out to an 11-point first-quarter lead en route to a season-opening 42-28 win over Mount Everett on Thursday night.