- Feb 19 - Mount Everett's Carpenter Scores 2,000th Point in Win over Lee
Mount Everett senior Gwen Carpenter Tuesday became the second Berkshire County basketball player to score 2,000 career points.
- Feb 18 - Cross' Double-Double Lifts Taconic Girls Past Lee
Faith Cross had a double-double Monday to lead the Taconic girls basketball team to victory.
- Feb 14 - Drury Girls Top Lee on Senior Night
The Drury girls basketball team Thursday night beat Lee.
- Feb 11 - Gamberoni Leads Lenox Girls Past Lee
- Feb 07 - Mount Greylock Girls Top Lee
Maddy Ross scored seven of her game-high 13 points in the pivotal third quarter as the Mount Greylock girls basketball team Thursday defeated Lee, 55-38.
- Feb 04 - Puleri Scores 18 as Lee Tops Lenox
Emma Puleri went 6-for-6 at the free throw line in the fourth quarter on her way to a game-high 18 points as the Lee girls basketball team defeated Lenox, 44-39, on Monday night.
- Feb 01 - Mount Everett Comes Back to Top Lee
Mackenzie Ullrich hit two 3-pointers in the third quarter as the Mount Everett girls basketball team Friday erased a 28-18 half-time deficit en route to a 57-50 win over Lee.
- Jan 28 - Drury's Defense Keys Road Win at Lee
The Drury girls basketball team outscored Lee, 13-2, in the first quarter en route to a 68-39 win on Monday night.
- Jan 26 - Puleri's Buzzer-Beater Lifts Lee Girls
The Lee girls basketball team defeated Palmer on Saturday afternoon.
- Jan 17 - Lee Tops Turners Falls to Break Losing Skid
Emma Puleri scored 13 points to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 64-30 win over Turners Falls on Thursday night.
- Jan 15 - Wahconah Cruises, Sets Showdown at Hoosac Valley
Maria Gamberoni scored 21 points, and the Wahconah girls basketball team got off to a red-hot start en route to a 59-30 win over Lee on Tuesday night.
- Jan 08 - Bramer Scores 25 to Lift Taconic at Lee
Taea Bramer scored 25 points Tuesday to lead the Taconic girls basketball team to a 68-47 win over Lee.
- Jan 04 - Mendel, Hoosac Valley Top Lee
Alie Mendel scored 11 of her game-high 19 points in a pivotal second quarter as the Hoosac Valley girls basketball team earned a 76-26 win over Lee on Friday night.
- Jan 02 - Lacasse, Towler Lead McCann in Comeback Win
The McCann Tech girls basketball team defeated Lee on Wednesday night.
- Dec 27 - Brown, Puleri Lead Lee Girls Past Monument Mountain
Carina Brown scored eight of her game-high 18 points in the fourth quarter Thursday as the Lee girls basketball team pulled away for a 66-62 win over Monument Mountain.
- Dec 19 - Lee Girls Edged at Pioneer Valley
Paige Loughman scored 15 points, and the Pioneer Valley girls basketball team edged Lee, 37-35, on Wednesday night.
- Dec 14 - Puleri Leads Lee Girls Past McCann Tech
Emma Puleri scored 11 points Friday to lead the Lee girls basketball team to a 50-26 win over McCann Tech.
- Dec 12 - Sabis Girls Use Big Fourth Quarter in Win at Lee
The Sabis girls basketball team Wednesday outscored Lee, 18-9 in the fourth quarter to pull away for a 53-35 win.
- Dec 10 - Lee Girls Rally Past Mount Greylock in Fourth Quarter
Taea Bramer scored eight of her game-high 13 points in the decisive fourth quarter Monday as the Taconic girls basketball team defeated Wahconah, 40-35.