- Mar 11 - Hudson Leads Taconic Girls to Final Four
Alex Hudson scored 12 points Friday to lead the Taconic girls basketball team to a 47-39 win over Millis in the Division 5 State Quarter-Finals.
- Mar 07 - Taconic Girls Continue Playoff Run with Win over Palmer
he Taconic girls basketball team Monday used an 11-0 run midway through the third quarter to put away Palmer and advance to the Division 5 State Quarter-Finals with a 56-42 win.
- Mar 04 - Phillips Leads Taconic Girls in State Tourney Opener
Ahliya Phillips scored 16 points, and the Taconic girls basketball team used a pair of 16-0 runs to earn a berth in the Sweet 16.
- Feb 26 - Taconic Girls Overcome Slow Start to Repeat at Western Mass
The Taconic girls basketball team Saturday downed Springfield International Charter School in the Western Massachusetts Class C title game.
- Feb 23 - Phillips Scores 1,000th in Taconic Tourney Win
Ahliya Phillips scored 17 points, including the 1,000th of her career, Wednesday to lead the Taconic girls basketball team to a 46-35 win over Drury in the Western Massachusetts Class C semi-finals.
- Feb 21 - Big Second Quarter Sparks Taconic Girls in Win over Mounties
The Taconic girls basketball team Monday used an 18-0 second-quarter run to break open a tight ballgame en route to a 57-30 win over Mount Greylock in the quarter-finals of the Western Massachusetts Class C tournament.
- Feb 17 - Holyoke Girls Edge Taconic
Ashley Vazquez scored 30 points Thursday to lead the Holyoke girls basketball team to a 65-63 win over Taconic.
- Feb 12 - Phillips Leads Taconic in Blowout Win
Less than 24 hours after allowing 92 points in a loss, the Taconic girls basketball Saturday scored 82 points in a win.
- Feb 11 - Springfield Central Girls Roll Over Taconic
Amany Lopez scored 20 points Friday to lead the Springfield Central girls basketball team to a 92-29 win over Taconic.
- Feb 10 - Holyoke Girls Stop Taconic
Bianca Ortiz Thursday scored 24 points to lead the Holyoke girls basketball team to a 75-64 win over Taconic.
- Feb 08 - McNeice Seals Taconic Win at Foul Line
Brenna McNeice made two free throws down one point with .7 seconds to seal a 53-52 win for the Taconic girls on Senior Night on Tuesday.
- Feb 05 - Phillips Leads Taconic Past West Side
Ahliya Phillips scored 25 points Saturday to lead the Taconic girls basketball team to a 69-49 win over West Springfield.
- Feb 03 - Winn, Faith Cross Lead Taconic Girls Past Westfield
Madison Winn scored 14 points, and Faith Cross had a double-double Thursday as the Taconic girls basketball team beat Westfield, 53-38.
- Feb 01 - Strong Second Half Propels Springfield Central Past Taconic
Julie Bahati scored 16 points, and Amany Lopez added 12 Tuesday to lead the Springfield Central girls basketball team to a 58-35 win over Taconic.
- Jan 28 - Taconic Girls Fall at Longmeadow
Olivia Brown scored 26 points Friday to lead the Longmeadow girls basketball team to a 59-53 win over Taconic.
- Jan 24 - Phillips Leads Short-Handed Taconic Girls Past Drury
Ahliyah Phillips scored 27 Monday to lead the Taconic girls basketball team to a 58-42 win over Drury.
- Jan 21 - Taconic Girls Edged on Road
Bri Heaphy Friday scored 18 points to lead the Northampton girls basketball team to a 51-46 win over Taconic.
- Jan 18 - West Springfield Girls Stymie Taconic
Shannon Kosier scored 14 points Tuesday to lead the West Springfield girls basketball team to a 32-22 win over Taconic.
- Jan 11 - Phillips, Cross Lead Taconic to Narrow Win over Pittsfield
Taconic seniors Ahliya Phillips and Faith Cross stepped up in a big way on their hometown’s biggest stage on Tuesday night.
- Jan 10 - Phillips Leads Taconic in Comeback Win
Ahliya Phillips scored 20 points, and the Taconic girls basketball team outscored Longmeadow 11-2 in the fourth quarter to earn a 48-43 win on Monday night.
- Jan 03 - Wahconah Girls Survive Test Against Taconic
The Wahconah girls basketball team Monday defeated Taconic for its seventh straight win.
- Dec 29 - McGrath Leads Hoosac Valley Girls in Defensive Battle Against Taconic
Averie McGrath scored a game-high 16 points, and Ashlyn Lesure made three big free throws down the stretch as the Hoosac Valley girls basketball team edged Taconic, 38-33, on Wednesday night.
- Dec 16 - Phillips, Taconic Girls Improve to 2-0
Ahliya Phillips scored 16 points Thursday to lead the Taconic girls basketball team to a 60-43 win over Chicopee Comp.
- Dec 13 - Taconic Girls Earn Win in City Rivalry Game
Faith Cross had a monster game with 25 points and 15 rebounds to help secure the win for Taconic. Ahliya Phillips had 10, and Alexandra Hudson added six.