WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. -- Baseball in the Berkshires will present a special program titled "Catch of the Day" on Saturday, May 15, at 11 a.m. outside the Williamstown Historical Museum.
Come learn how gloves have evolved from hand protection to the specialized equipment that they are today.
The discussion is offered in conjunction with Baseball in the Berkshires' summer-long exhibit "Sliding Baseball Across Williamstown," at the museum, which is located near the junctions of Routes 7 and 43 in South Williamstown.
|iBerkshires.com welcomes critical, respectful dialogue; please keep comments focused on the issues and not on personalities. Profanity, obscenity, racist language and harassment are not allowed. iBerkshires reserves the right to ban commenters or remove commenting on any article at any time. Concerns may be sent to email@example.com.|
- Pittsfield's Nda Wins 100; County Squads Sweep D2 Mile Relays
- Baker: State's Economy to Fully Reopen on May 29
- Baker: Pause in Johnson & Johnson Vaccines Shows System is Working
- Rain Expected in Berkshire County This Week
- State Program to Bring COVID-19 Vaccines to Homebound Residents
- That 'Championship' Season: Wahconah Girls Complete Quest for Perfection